Dr. Neema Bhat Pediatric Hemato-Oncologist in Fortis Hospital Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore
Dr. Neema Bhat top Pediatric Hemato-Oncologist in Bangalore. Dr. Neema Bhat graduated from Sri Devaraj Urs Medical College, Kolar with high honors and a Gold Medal in Physiology. She completed her post-graduation from Cooper University Hospital, Camden, New Jersey, USA. Following which she pursued her Superspeciality Fellowship in Haematology/Oncology and Bone Marrow Transplantation from Penn State Health, Hershey, Pennsylvania, USA. Dr. Neema Bhat is extensively trained in the field of Autologous and Allogeneic Stem cell Transplantation in benign and malignant hematological conditions, Aplastic anemia, Immunodeficiency disorders, Pediatric solid tumors. She is trained in the management of leukemias and cancers in infants, children, and adolescents, and young adults (AYA) as well. She is extremely passionate about surveillance and follow-up and management of long-term complications in cancer survivors. Area Of Expertise: Dr. Neema Bhat has expertise in diagnostic bone marrow aspiration and biopsies, bone marrow harvests, Diagnostic Lumbar punctures, lumbar punctures with the administration of intrathecal chemotherapy. She has expertise in Blood and Marrow transplantation in malignant and non-malignant hematological disorders including Thalassemias, aplastic anemia, and expertise in treating Leukemias, tITP(Immune thrombocytopenia), Autoimmune Hemolytic Anemia.
Fellowship in Haematology/Oncology and Bone Marrow Transplantation.
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.