Dr. Narayan Hulse Orthopedic Surgeon in Fortis Hospital Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Narayan Hulse top Orthopedic Surgeon in Bangalore is Director of the Orthopaedics & Joint Replacement Surgery Department at Fortis Hospital, Bannergatta Road, Bangalore, with over 17 years of surgical experience. He has also been trained and practiced in reputed institutions in the UK for 8 years. Dr. Hulse is a recognized expert in complex joint replacement surgeries, arthroscopy and pelvic-acetabular trauma.
Dr. Hulse has experience of over 17 years.
A graduate from Bangalore Medical College (1998), he obtained his post graduate training from Madras Medical College (2001). He has won both the gold medals awarded for the best orthopaedic trainee in the state and the university. He later underwent higher surgical training rotation from West of Scotland Deanery (UK). He has obtained MRCS and FRCS (Trauma & Orth) from The Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, UK and MCh (orth) from The University of Liverpool (UK). He has completed recognized fellowships in joint replacement surgery at St. Michael’s University Hospital, Toronto and pelvic acetabular trauma at St. Georges Hospital, London. He has worked in hip arthroscopy unit for 6 months in the UK. He has been trained in computer aided (navigated) joint replacements (hip, knee and hip resurfacing).
Honors & Awards
He has published 21 research articles in international journals and two research theses. He has presented over 25 scientific papers in national and international conferences..
Area Of Expertise
Dr. Hulse has a vast surgical experience covering entire spectrum of orthopaedics from his clinical work and training in well-known hospitals in three countries. He is an expert in joint replacement surgeries, arthroscopy and pelvic acetabular trauma.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.