Dr. Narayan Hulse Orthopedic Surgeon in Fortis Hospital Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore
Dr. Narayan Hulse top Orthopedic Surgeon in Bangalore is Director of the Orthopaedics & Joint Replacement Surgery Department at Fortis Hospital, Bannergatta Road, Bangalore, with over 17 years of surgical experience. He has also been trained and practiced in reputed institutions in the UK for 8 years. Dr. Hulse is a recognized expert in complex joint replacement surgeries, arthroscopy and pelvic-acetabular trauma.
Dr. Hulse has experience of over 17 years.
A graduate from Bangalore Medical College (1998), he obtained his post graduate training from Madras Medical College (2001). He has won both the gold medals awarded for the best orthopaedic trainee in the state and the university. He later underwent higher surgical training rotation from West of Scotland Deanery (UK). He has obtained MRCS and FRCS (Trauma & Orth) from The Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, UK and MCh (orth) from The University of Liverpool (UK). He has completed recognized fellowships in joint replacement surgery at St. Michael’s University Hospital, Toronto and pelvic acetabular trauma at St. Georges Hospital, London. He has worked in hip arthroscopy unit for 6 months in the UK. He has been trained in computer aided (navigated) joint replacements (hip, knee and hip resurfacing).
Honors & Awards
He has published 21 research articles in international journals and two research theses. He has presented over 25 scientific papers in national and international conferences..
Area Of Expertise
Dr. Hulse has a vast surgical experience covering entire spectrum of orthopaedics from his clinical work and training in well-known hospitals in three countries. He is an expert in joint replacement surgeries, arthroscopy and pelvic acetabular trauma.
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.