Dr. Nagabhushan Nagaraj Kanivappa Vascular & Endo vascular Surgeon in Fortis Hospital Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore
Dr. Nagabhushan Nagaraj Kanivappa top Vascular & Endo vascular in Bangalore. Dr Nagabhushan is an eminent Consultant Vascular & Endo vascular Surgeon with 15+ years of accomplished practice at various renowned Institutes in the field of Peripheral Vascular Surgery and endovascular surgery. He has performed more than 12,000 peripheral vascular surgical procedures and has developed his skills in India and abroad. And as an academician, he is continuously involved in teaching and training graduates and Post graduates students, He has participated in multi-national research trials. He has presented more than 30 scientific papers at National and International conferences. He is also a recipient of best paper awards from Surgical Society of Bangalore. Expertise He has performed more than 12,000 peripheral vascular surgeries, and he is an expert on Peripheral Bypass surgery, Non surgical interventions for limbs, revascularization (minimally invasive) Endovascular procedure for limbs. Distal bypass procedure, Carotid surgeries, Aortic surgeries, Laser venous surgery, Diabetic foot infection & Haemodialysis access procedures.
MBBS, DNB, FVES (Vascular & Endovascular Surgery).
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.