Dr. Mohanad Qahwash Orthopedic Surgeon in Canadian Specialist Hospital Dubai
Top Orthopedic Surgeon in Dubai. Dr Mohanad Qahwash is a Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon completed his Specialization in Orthopedic and Trauma Surgery at the Academic hospitals in Rhein West Phalia University Detmold -Germany in 2014, he is a Fellow of the German Board in Orthopedic Surgery, His main areas of expertise are Knee- & Shoulder -Joint Arthroscopy including ACL Reconstruction, Rotator Cuff and SLAP Repair, meniscal tear repair, Knee & Hip Arthroplasty, general Traumatology, Polytrauma- Management adults and children, minimal invasive Spine and Pelvic trauma procedures including percutaneous dorsal Fusion of Thoracic and Lumbar spine with dorsal Decompression, Kyphoplasty and percutaneous IS-Joint Screw Implantation. Complex Sport injuries, Carpal-Tunnel Release, Trigger Finger, Infection Management and Infection-Controlling.
German Board in Orthopedic and Trauma Surgery. Sub-specialty in special Trauma Surgery – Germany. M.B.B. Ch. (Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery) Cairo-Egypt.
Membership of German Council for Arthroscopy and Joint-Surgery (AGA). Jordan medical Association Membership. Membership of German Trauma surgeons Council (BDC).
Treatment of joint arthritis (Hip, Knee & Shoulder) with surgical procedures including Total Joint Replacement & non-surgical procedures.
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to prefer country , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa . The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary.
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.