Dr. Meenu Walia Medical Oncologist in Max Hospital New Delhi
Dr. Meenu Walia top medical oncologist is the first DNB Medical Oncologist of India. She has 26 years of experience in the field of Medicine with over 15 years of experience in the field of Medical Oncology and Haematology.
She has 26 years of experience in the field of Medicine with over 15 years of experience in the field of Medical Oncology and Haematology. Director, Medical Oncology at Dharamshila Hospital and Research Centre. Senior Resident, Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, Delhi.
Education & Training
DNB, Medical Oncology. MD (Internal Medicine), University of Delhi. MBBS, Maulana Azad Medical College.
American Society of Clinical Oncologists (ASCO). European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO). Union for International Cancer Control (UICC). Indian Society of Oncology (ISO). Indian Cooperative Oncology Network (ICON). Association of Physicians of India (API)..Journal, Indian Academy of Clinical Medicine (JIACM). Delhi Medical Council (DMC). Indian Medical Association (IMA).
Clinical research and Principal Investigator for various randomised Multi-centric International Clinical research trials. All Solid and Haematological Cancers. She has experience in managing Solid and Haemato-lymphoid tumours with a particular interest in Breast, Gynaecological & Gastrointestinal Cancers.
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.