Dr. Manish Madnani Gastrointestinal Surgeon in Saudi German Hospital Dubai
Top Gastrointestinal Surgeon in Dubai. Dr. Manish Madnani had done his MBBS and Masters in General Surgery (with Gold Medal) from well-known Maharaja Sayajirao University of Vadodara, India. After securing his place in top 15 candidates throughout the nation (India) he pursued his passion for Digestive Tract Surgery with dedicated training in the field of Gastrointestinal and Hepatobiliary/Pancreatic surgery and received prestigious qualification of Diplomat of National Board from National Board of Examinations.
He has also mastered international exams like MRCS part A of United Kingdom, where he begged First rank among almost 4000 surgeons globally. He is the Member of Royal college of Surgeons of England.
He is proud international Fellow of American college of Surgeons of United States of America.
He is one of the few rigorously trained, skilled, passionate, and dedicated Gastrointestinal, Hepatobiliary, and Pancreatic surgeon with particular interest in enhancing patient safety and minimizing adverse outcomes of surgery by inclusion of minimal invasive approach and evidence-based medicine.
After practicing for 6 years in India as Consultant Gastrointestinal Surgeon, he also served as Consultant Gastrointestinal Surgeon in Bahrain for 3 years. He has many national and international awards to his name, he is one of the Editorial Board Member of highly reputed scientific journal in his field, World Journal of Gastrointestinal Surgery. He has published many publications and written text book chapters in his area of practice.
He has performed thousands of Laparoscopic and Digestive Tract Surgeries and continues to hone his skills.
Area of Interest
He is very much passionate about: Hepatobiliary and Pancreatic Surgery (Liver, Gall Bladder, Bile Duct and Pancreas). Minimally invasive Laparoscopic and Robotic Surgery of digestive tract (for all organs of digestive tract i.e. Esophagus (food pipe), Stomach, Small Intestines, Colon, Rectum, Anus, Spleen). Complex and complicated cases, revision surgery. Hernia, Hemorrhoids/Fissure/Fistula with minimally invasive latest techniques. Bariatric / Metabolic / Weightloss surgery ( Sleeve Gastercetomy / Gastric bypass).
MBBS, MS-General Surgery (Gold Medalist), DNB (Surgical Gastroenterology), FMAS, FACS (USA), MRCS (England), MSc (Healthcare Leadership- University of Liverpool-ongoing).
11 years of experience in Surgery. 9 years of dedicated experience in Gastrointestinal, Liver and Pancreas Surgery
English, Hindi, Urdu, Gujarati & Sindhi
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to prefer country , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa . The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary.
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.