Dr. Manik Sharma Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon in Artemis Hospital Gurugram | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Manik Sharma top Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon in Gurgaon. Dr Manik Sharma has emerged as one of the leading Plastic surgeons of Delhi-NCR. In his practice he strives to offer the best plastic surgery services available to patients. His attention to detail and excellent customer service are second to none and clients will always feel that you they are treated with respect and utmost care. Dr Manik Sharma, M.B.B.S., M.S., M.Ch is a board certified Plastic surgeon practicing in Gurgaon. After completing his postgraduate studies, he secured the first rank to enter the prestigious PGIMER, Chandigarh. During his tenure he got immense training in reconstructive and burn surgery. Thereafter he pursued his interests to gain enormous experience in the field of Body contouring, Liposuction and hair transplantation. Dr Manik has special interest in the field of craniofacial surgery and he has successfully treated hundreds of cases of craniofacial malformations and trauma. His paper on Tendon Repairs won the best paper award at the NZAPSICON, 2010. He has also served the community from time to time and has participated in many charitable camps organized by the Rotary international in various tribal across the country.
Dr. Sharma's philosophy is to provide excellence in cosmetic surgery and help in guiding an individual to recapture what has been lost in time; in essence, to help you look as young as you feel. We are living longer and our working life is extending into what used to be our retirement. It is not unusual to have several careers or jobs in our lifetime. Youthful appearance is an asset. The philosophy that Dr. Sharma espouses is one that combines a healthy mental outlook to the natural aging process, a healthy approach to living, and the realities of modern life.
•Association of Plastic Surgeons of India
•Medical Council of India
•Indian Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
•Indian Medical Association
Well versed in independently performing the following surgeries:
1. Aesthetic surgery especially body contouring, liposuction, abdominoplasty, facial plastic surgery, fat grafting and all breast surgeries
2. FUE/FUT hair transplants
3. Breast and body reconstructions
4. Microvasular reconstructions with free flaps
5. Hand - All tendon, nerve & vascular reconstructions or repair. Congenital hand anomalies
6. Lower limb- All reconstructions including micro vascular.
7. Head & neck- congenital anomalies (Clefts), traumatic and oncological reconstructions.
8 . Burn reconstruction and rehabilitation.
9. Craniomaxillofacial surgery for trauma and congenital anomalies.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.