Dr. M Jagan Mohan Reddy Radiation Oncologist in Yashoda Hospital Malakpet, Hyderabad | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. M Jagan Mohan Reddy top Radiation Oncologist in Hyderabad is a Senior Consultant Radiation Oncologist at Yashoda Hospitals, Malakpet, with over 27 years of experience in treating cancer patients by using all the advanced radiation techniques such as IMRT, IGRT, and RapidArc. He is also experienced in brachytherapy procedures such as Intracavitary Radiotherapy, Interstitial Radiotherapy, and Intraluminal Radiotherapy for treating gynaecological cancers and esophageal cancers, head and neck cancers, and breast cancers. He is also experienced in treating brain tumours by using stereotactic radiosurgery procedures where treatment is done in one day.
1992-1995: MD (Radiation Oncology), MNJ Cancer Institute, Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. 1983-1989: MBBS, Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Currently working as a Senior Consultant Radiation Oncologist at Yashoda Hospitals, Malakpet. 2011-2017: Consultant Radiation Oncologist, KIMS. 2006-2011: Consultant Radiation Oncologist, Yashoda Group of Hospitals. 2001-2006: Consultant Radiation Oncologist, Aware Hospital. 1997-2001: Consultant Radiation Oncologist, Bibi Cancer Hospital. 1996-1997: Consultant Radiation Oncologist, Sushrutha Cancer Hospital. 1995-1996: Registrar, Apollo Cancer Hospital.
3D CRT, IMRT, IGRT, RAPIDARC, SRS, SRT, SBRT
Special Interest and Expertise
All Pre Procedures Radiation Oncology. Intensity Modulated Radiotherapy (IMRT). RapidArc-Radiation Therapy for Cancer Treatment. SRS (Stereotactic Radiosurgery). SBRT (Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy).
Indian Medical Association (IMA). Association of Radiation Oncologists of India (AROI).
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.