Dr. Loai Eid Pediatric Nephrologist in Saudi German Hospital Dubai
Top Pediatric Nephrologist in Dubai. About Dr. Loai Eid Dr. Eid completed Pediatric Residency and Pediatric Nephrology Fellowship programs from the United States of America. He is certified from both the American Board of Pediatrics and the American Board of Pediatric Nephrology. At present, he is working in pediatric nephrology department in Dubai Hospital as Division Chief and Consultant Pediatric Nephrologist. He is serving as Adjunct Clinical Associate Professor at Mohamed Bin Rashid University & Dubai Medical College. Dr. Eid has significant experience in managing acute and chronic kidney diseases in the inpatient and outpatient setting. Specifically, he has initiated all forms of renal replacement therapy in critically ill patients at PICU in the private sector. He is the head of Emirates Pediatric Nephrology Club and the UAE representative at Asian Society of Pediatric Nephrology. He has published articles in well-known International journals. He has participated in several national and international conferences with presentations. He is actively involved in clinical researches nationally and internationally.
Area of Interest
Congenital kidney diseases in infants (Antenatal diagnosis of structural renal abnormalities & parental consultation, hydronephrosis, vesicouretric reflux, cystic kidney diseases, renal dysplagia, posterior urethral valves ... etc.). Acquired kidney diseases and hypertension in infants, children & adolescents (Nephrotic syndrome, glomerulonephritis, proteinuria, and hematuria). Pre- and Post-Kidney Transplantation management. Electrolytes abnormalities, rickets, acute and chronic kidney diseases. Urinary tract infection, enuresis (bed-wetting), renal calculi (stones) and nephrocalcinosis. Acute and chronic Hemodialysis & Peritoneal dialysis in infants, children & adolescents. Continuous Renal Replacement Therapies & Therapeutic Plasma Exchange. Neonates and child health care prevention & treatment services.
American Board of Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology. Fellow of American Academy of Pediatrics. Fellow of American Society of Pediatric Nephrology. Master of Science in Health Science - Clinical & Translational Research.
More than 17 Years
English & Arabic
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to prefer country , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa . The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary.
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.