Dr. Harsha Doddihal Radiation Oncologist in Fortis Hospital Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr Harsha Doddihal top radiation oncologist in Bangalore is a Consultant Radiation Oncologist at Fortis Hospital, Bannerghatta Road who always has “Patient First” as the guiding philosophy in everything he does. His “patient-centric” approach makes him a champion of personalized medicine, executing with the help of multidisciplinary team & Tumor Board. He has treated more than 4000 patients and is well versed with state of the art technology like SRS, SBRT, IGRT, IMRT, VMAT, RapidArc and has done more than 1500 Brachytherapy procedures. He is adept at treating Solid Tumors and Hematolymphoid malignancies with a special interest in Brain tumours, Breast cancer, Prostate cancer and Gynecological malignancies.
Dr. Harsha Doddihal got Board Certified in Radiation Oncology 14 years ago from prestigious Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai University. He has worked previously at Belgaum Cancer Hospital, Karnataka Cancer Therapy & Research Institute, HCG-NMR Curie Centre, Apollo hospital, Baptist Hospital & Vikram Hospital.
Area of Expertise
Treatment of solid tumours and hematolymphoid malignancies with a special interest in Brain tumours, Breast cancer, Prostate cancer and Gynecological malignancies.
Honors & Awards
He has published in International and National journals and is a member of ASCO, ESMO, AROI. He has been a speaker and panel member at numerous conferences, CME’s, colleges.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.