Dr. Gaurav Dixit Bone Marrow Transplant Doctor in Artemis Hospital Gurgaon | Quick Medical Evaluation
Top Bone Marrow Transplant Doctor in India.
.Dr. Gaurav Dixit completed his MBBS & MD in General medicine from PGIMS Rohtak in 2008.
.After completing his senior residency in General Medicine, he joined the department of Clinical Hematology at AIIMS New Delhi in 2011, interested in the study and treatment of blood disorders.
. In 2012, he joined CMC Vellore, which has one of the best hematology departments in the country, for his DM degree. He worked for three years , before finishing in 2015.
. He joins Artemis Hospital after working for 4+ years in Max Healthcare. He was instrumental in setting BMT transplant program.
. In 2020, he was awarded the professional certificate in multiple myeloma by Mayo Clinic, U.S.A
. He is well-versed with the latest developments in the field of hematology and always follows set international guidelines for treating his patients.
.His special interests are leukemia, myeloma, lymphoma, and aplastic anemia.
-American Style of transplant and cellular therapy
-Asia Pacific Bone Marrow Transplant
-Indian Society of Haematology & Blood Transfusion
-Indian Medical Association
Honors & Awards
-Professional certification in Multiple Myeloma - Mayo Clinic, January 2022
-Autologous Stem cell Transplant
-Matched Sibling Allogenic Stem cell Transplant
-Haplo Identical Stem cell Transplant
-Matched Unreletaed Donor Transplant
-Bone Marrow Aspiration & Biopsy
-Lumbar Puncture with Intrathecal Chemo.
Benign Hematological Blood Disorder
-Sickle Cell Disease
-Connective tissue disorder
-Aplastic anemia in benign disorders
-Myeloproliferative neoplasia in malignant
Malignant Hematological Disorder
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.