Dr. Elif Basol IVF Specialist in Saudi German Hospital Dubai
Top IVF Specialist in Dubai. Dr. Elif Basol obtained her MD degree from Istanbul University Faculty of Medicine, in 2006. She completed her residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at Sisli Etfal Hamidiye in Istanbul, 2012. Furthermore, Dr. Elif completed her Assisted Reproductive Technologies (ART) Clinical Applications Certification Training program at the Istanbul Memorial Hospital, Assisted Reproductive Technologies and Reproductive Genetics Centre in 2015. Lastly, she completed a Master Program in the Biotechnology of Human Assisted Reproduction and Embryology at Valencia University in 2020.
Dr. Elif has clinical experience in the Obstetrics and Gynecology field for more than 8 years in the most respected hospitals in Turkey. She has extensive experience in managing high-risk pregnancies, in cases of infertility and expert on natural deliveries and caesareans.
Dr. Elif is a member of the European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology in Belgium. She is also a member of the IVF Centers Association in Turkey as well as the Turkish Society of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
Turkish and English
Scope of Services:
Infertility Management and Reproductive Medicine. Minimal Invasive Surgeries (Hysteroscopy). Management and Follow-up of Normal & High-Risk Pregnancies. Obstetric Ultrasound and Fetal Screening. Natural and C-section Deliveries. General Gynecological Disorders and Procedures. Screening and Management of Cervical Diseases. Family Planning& Counselling (Contraception Advice and IUD Insertion/Removal). Sexually Transmitted Diseases. Adolescent Gynecology. Management of Perimenopausal and Menopausal Period.
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to prefer country , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa . The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary.
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.