Dr. Eisa Omer Orthopedic Surgeon in Saudi German Hospital Dubai
Top Orthopedic Surgeon in Dubai. Dr. Eisa Omer specialist in minimally-invasive orthopaedic surgery, even for complex operations such as pelvic fracture stabilisation, spinal injury treatment and shoulder replacement. He has vast experience in advanced orthopaedic surgery. He completed is specialization from Hannover, Germany.
Area of Interests
Treatment of joint arthritis (Hip, Knee & Shoulder) with surgical & non-surgical procedure. Fracture arthoplastic treatment (Hip,Knee, Shoulder & Elbow). Minimal invasive fracture and metastatic spinal fracture treatment (Kyploplastic & Dorsal Fixation). Minimal invasive pelvic fracture treatment. Complex large join revision (Hip & Knee) in case of implant loosening. Knee diagnostic and therapeutic arthroscopic procedures including ACL reconstructions. Shoulder Arthoscopic procedures. Closed and open reductions of fractures and dislocations in lower & upper limbs. Treatment of fracture non-union (Delayed Healing). Invasive & Non-invasive low back pain management (Sacroliac joint, Facet joint, Spinal root). Full and split skin grafting.
MUDr, Slovak Republic. Specialist in Orthopedic and Trauma Surgery from Hannover, Germany. Special Trauma Surgery form Hannover, Germany.
More than 19 Years
English, Arabic & German
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to prefer country , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa . The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary.
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.