Dr. Dinesh Singh Radiation Oncologist in Max Hospital New Delhi | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Dinesh Singh top radiation oncologist is practising in Delhi NCR region for the last two and half decades. He has a vast experience of Image-guided Radiotherapy, Intensity Modulated Radiotherapy, Stereotactic Radiotherapy, Conformal Radiotherapy and Brachytherapy. He has created awareness among doctors of Delhi NCR regarding modern radiotherapy treatment. Under his leadership, the Radiotherapy Department of renowned hospitals got the National Accreditation Board for Hospitals (NABH).
Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai. Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Centre, New York, USA. Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio, USA. Long Beach Memorial Medical Centre, Long Beach California, USA. Stadt Klinik Frankfurt University, Germany.
Education & Training
Fellowship from Universities in Germany and the USA. MD (Radiotherapy), Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi. MBBS, University College of Medical Sciences (UCMS), University of Delhi.
International Network for Cancer Treatment and Research (INCTR). Association of Radiation Oncologists of India (AROI). Indian Society of Oncology (ISO). Indian Medical Association (IMA). Secretary of Men’s Health Society, India (Delhi Branch).
Brain Tumours. Breast Cancer. Thoracic Cancers. Blood Cancer.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.