Dr. Dinesh Bhurani Haematologists & Bone Marrow Transplant Specialist in BLK-Max Hospital New Delhi, India
Dr. Dinesh Bhurani is one of the top & leading Haematologist in India with special interest in Bone Marrow Transplant.
MBBS, MD (Paediatrics), DM (Clinical Haematology), FRCPA (Haematology)
Presently working as Senior Director & Head - Bone Marrow Transplant at BLK-Max Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi
Dr. Dinesh Bhurani is one of the leading and renowned Haematologists in India with a special interest in Bone Marrow Transplants. He has a vast experience of more than 20 years in Bone Marrow Transplant including Allogeneic, Autologous, MUD (Matched Unrelated Donor) and Haploidentical Bone Marrow Transplants. He received his training in Bone Marrow Transplantation from Christian Medical College, Vellore and did his fellowship from Royal College of Australia.
Dr. Bhurani is credited with performing more than 1100 Bone Marrow Transplants and performed North India’s first Haploidentical (Half Match) Transplant. He is also the first DM of Haematology in India from Christian Medical College, Vellore.
Director - Haematology and Bone Marrow Transplant at Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute & Research Centre, Delhi. Associate Consultant at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi.
Areas Of Interest:
Unrelated Donor Transplant, Matched Sibling Transplant, Haploidentical (Half Match) Transplant, Autologous Transplant, Allogenic Transplant.
The Royal College of Pathologists of Australia (RCPA), Indian Society of Haematology and Blood Transfusion, Paediatric Haematology - Oncology Chapter of Indian Academy of Paediatrics.
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.