Dr. Dhanashri Patil General Surgeon in Canadian Specialist Hospital Dubai
Top General Surgeon in Dubai. Dr. Dhanashri is a highly qualified, confident Female surgeon who passed out from the prestigious government institutes of India with exposure to various kinds of patients in terms of quantity and quality during her Masters’s degree and Minimal access to surgery fellowship training.
Working in UAE from 2017 at Multispecialty setup of Zulekha Hospital, Sharjah, and NMC Royal Hospital, Sharjah with wide exposure to patients from different nationalities. Exceptional interpersonal Communication, and multitasking abilities like handling patient and insurance issues.
MS (General Surgery). DNB (General Surgery). Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery. MRCS(England). LASER applications in Proctology Course.
Maharashtra Medical Council, India. National Board of Examinations, India. Member of Royal College of Surgeons England. Member of the Association of Surgeons of India (ASI). Member of AMASI, India. Fellow of Minimal Access Surgery, MUHS India.
Laparoscopic surgical procedures-Appendix, Gall bladder, Ventral hernia, Diagnostic. Proctology – Perianal abscess, Fistula in ano, Hemorrhoids newer methods like THD/LASER/Stapler. Breast tumors- Benign tumors, Inflammatory, Malignant lesions. Varicose veins- Laser ablation, Glue treatment, InjectionSclerotherapy/Foam. Ultrasound-guided Trucut biopsies. Well-versed in the use of HD Anoscopy, Transrectal Ultrasound, and Anal manometry.
English, Hindi, Marathi, Arabic (Basic)
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to prefer country , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa . The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary.
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.