Dr. Deshpande Vasudevarao Rajakumar Neurosurgeon in Fortis Hospital Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr Deshpande V Rajakumar top neurosurgeon in Bangalore is the Director of Department of Neurosurgery at Fortis, Bangalore. With a keen interest in brain tumours and expertise in minimal access surgeries of the brain and spine, Dr. D V Rajakumar figures among the very few doctors to conduct Endoscopic Brain Tumour Removals. He is renowned for Endoscopic approaches to complex surgeries, and has presented papers on related subjects in international forums. He has been a member of various organisations such as Neurological Society of India, Bangalore Neurological Society, Skull Base Society of India, Asian Congress of Neurological Surgeons, Japan, and Congress of Neurological Surgeons, USA. He has presented and published papers on Endoscopic Approach to the Skull Base at the International Congress of Skull Base at San Diego and on several approaches to the brain and spine. Area of Expertise: He has vast experience as a Neurosurgeon, specialising in Minimal Access Surgeries of the Brain and Spine. He also has an illustrious track record of teaching at eminent hospitals. His areas of interest have been Brain Tumours (including Skull Base Tumours), Cerebrovascular Diseases, and Spine. He is currently developing new Endoscopic approaches to Brain and Spine Diseases. Bangalore's first Neurosurgeon to perform Pedicle Screw Fixation for Spine Injuries, Dr. D V Rajakumar helped to develop the Cadaver Laboratory at the Harper Hospital, carrying out many dissections of the human skull and brain.
MBBS, M.Ch, DNB (Neurosurgery), Fellowship in Skull Base Surgery
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.