Dr. Balachandar T G Surgical Gastroenterologist in Apollo Hospital Greams Road, Chennai
Dr. Balachandar T G top Surgical Gastroenterologist in Chennai. Trained in SGE from All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)-New Delhi. Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences (SGPGIMS)-Lucknow. Asian Institute of Gastro Enterology (AIG)- Hyderabad. University of Vienna and Austria. North-western University Hospital, Chicago, U.S.A for Liver Transplantation Program. Performed major Surgical operations in Liver, Pancreas, Gall bladder, Colorectal, Oesophagus, Stomach, Small Intestine, Large Intestine and Rectum including GI cancer. Performed basic and advanced Laparoscopic surgery expert in Piles and Fistula Surgery.
Teacher and Guide: 35+ Years Experience in Service: Professional practice abroad – 5 yrs, Madhyapradesh Govt.Service – 5 yrs, Tamil Nadu Medical Service - 25 yrs, Apollo hospitals, Greams Road, Chennai -10 yrs, Served as Assistant Professor of General Surgery in Tamil Nadu Medical Service for 10yrs, Worked as Professor of Surgical Gastro Enterology in Madras Medical College,Govt.General Hospital, Stanley Medical College, and Govt.Stanley Hospital, Presently working as a full time senior consultant in the Dept.of Surgical Gastro Enterology,ApolloHospitals, Greams Road,Chennai. For M.Ch (gastro) in Stanley Medical College Hospital. For DNB Surgical Gastro Enterology Program in Apollo Hospitals, Greams Road,Chennai.
Awards And Achievements
Meritoriously passed M.B.B.S with 7 gold medals. Awarded Pfizer gold medal for M.S Surgery. Member of the Fellow of Royal College of Surgeons-U.K. Member of the IHBPA,ELSA,ASI,IASG,ISG,IAGES,AMASI,ACRISI. Conferences organised for Govt.Stanley medical college and hospital: HEPTOCON- 2001,PANCON -2004,ASCICON TN&P- 2005,HBPCON -2008. Conferences Organised for Apollo Hospitals ,Greams road, Chennai: ACRU-2013,AIGISU-2014,AIPU- 2015,AIBU-2016.
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.