Dr. Arun Saroha Neurosurgeon in Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket New Delhi | Quick Medical Evaluation
Top Neurosurgeon in India. With more than 20 years of experience in Neurosurgery, Dr. Arun Saroha has an expertise in treating brain & spine disorders like Degenerative Spine Disorders, Brain Tumors, Disc Replacements, Paediatric Neurosurgeries and many more. Prior to joining Max Healthcare he was associated as Head-Neurosurgery at Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon. So far he has performed more than eight thousand surgeries successfully.
Over 20 years of experience in the field of Neurosurgery and Spine Surgery. Performed more than 8000 surgeries successfully. Trained many Indian/International surgeons. Visiting Consultant to Kenya, Nigeria, Iraq, Uzbekistan and Sudan.
Education & Training
M.B.B.S., Rajasthan University. MS (General Surgery) Rajasthan University. M Ch ((Neurosurgery) PGIMER, Chandigarh. Visiting Fellow - Singapore General Hospital, Singapore.
NASS - The North American Spine Society. AANS - American Association of Neurological Surgeons. NSI - Neurological society of India. ASSI - Association of Spine Surgery of India. AOSpine - Asia Pacific.
Has performed more than 8000 surgeries (Spine and Brain) successfully till date. Awarded “Best Spine Surgeon” by BIG RESEARCH AWARDS at New Delhi 2013. Best Scientific Paper Award on “ Brain Tumor Research” at NSICON, 2003. Awarded “ Best Resident for Critical Care in Neurosurgery at PGIMER” 2002. Best Scientific Paper at IASO Conference, 1996.
Brain & Spine Tumors. Degenerative Spine Disorders. Functional & Image Guided Neurosurgery. Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery. Complex Spine Fixations. Paediatric Neurosurgery.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.