Dr. Anurag Shrimal HPB Surgery & Liver Transplant Surgeon in Nanavati Max Super Speciality Hospital, Mumbai
Dr. Anurag Shrimal top HPB Surgery & Liver Transplant Surgeon in Mumbai is a well-experienced surgeon at the Nanavati Max Super Speciality Hospital. Presently, he is a Director of the Transplant Surgery Center Nanavati Hospital.
Visiting International Fellowship, Department for Liver Transplant and HPB Surgery, Asan Medical Centre, Seoul, South Korea, (2015 - 2015). ASTS Transplant Surgary Fellowship, Multi Organ Abdominal Transplant Surgery Program, Duke University Medical Centre, Durham, NC, USA (2012 - 2014). Senior Residency, Surgical Oncology, Department of Surgical Oncology, Tata Memorial Centre, Mumbai (2007 - 2010). MS General Surgery, Seth GS Medical College and KEM Hospital, Mumbai (2003 - 2006). DNB, General Surgery, National Board of Examinations, New Delhi (2003 - 2006). MBBS, Seth G S. Medical College and KEM Hospital, Mumbai (1995 - 2001).
The Transplantation Society. American Society of Transplant Surgeons. International Liver Transplant Society. International Pediatric Transplant Association. Society of Pediatric Liver Transplantation. Liver Transplantation Society of India. Indian Society for Organ Transplantation. National Academy of Medical Sciences (India). Medical Council of India. Maharashtra Medical Council. Madhya Pradesh Medical Council. Gujarat Medical Council. Andhra Pradesh Medical Council. Karnataka Medical Council.
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.