Dr. Anurag Saxena Neurosurgeon in Manipal Hospital Delhi Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Anurag Saxena top neurosurgeon is HOD, Neurosurgery at Manipal hospitals Dwarka, New Delhi. Dr Saxena has been one of the few neurosurgeons who have been extensively trained and qualified in India and abroad. He is FRCS (Ed) Neurosurgery from Royal College of surgeons of Edinburgh, UK and MCh Neurosurgery from prestigious GB Pant Hospital, Delhi University, India. He has fellowships in spine surgery and paediatric neurosurgery from United Kingdom. He holds expertise in Microneurosurgery, Minimally invasive brain/spine surgeries, Hydrocephalus treatment (Endoscopic and CSF diversion), Paediatric neurosurgery (brain, spine, and CVJ craniofacial), Neuro-Oncology (brain and spine tumors), Cerebrovascular Surgeries, Functional & complex spine surgeries, Motion preservation spine surgeries, Endoscopic brain/spine surgeries. He was honored with a ‘Gold Medal’ during his MBBS studies. After completing graduate studies, he pursued MS followed by M.Ch. in Neurosurgery. He has achieved a fellowship in Spine Surgery, Pediatric Neurosurgery, and Neurosurgery from prestigious institutes across the globe. He is an active member of the Neurological Society of India, the Delhi Neurological Association, the Indian Society of Paediatric Neurosurgery, and the Society of British Neurological Surgeries. He published various papers in national and international journals.
MBBS. MS. MCh, Neurosurgery. Fellowship, Spine surgery, Lancashire Teaching Hospital, Preston (U.K). Fellowship, Paediatric Neurosurgery, Royal Liverpool Alder Hey Children's Hospital. Liverpool (U.K). Fellowship, Neurosurgery, Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh (U.K)·. Fellowship, Senior Clinical Fellow Neurosurgery, University Hospital of Wales, Cardiff, U.K.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.