Dr. Anurag Krishna Pediatric Surgeon in Max Hospital Saket New Delhi
Dr Anurag Krishna top & best paediatric surgeon in India heads the Pediatric Services across all hospitals of Max Healthcare. He was the first Clinical Director when Max initiated the Clinical Directorate in 2012. He helped set up the Clinical Governance and Credentialing Protocols and the Data Analytics Framework. He was actively involved in Max Healthcare transitioning to a Computerised Patient Record System. Dr. Krishna also has over 60 scientific publications in medical journals and chapters in textbooks.
Over 30 years of experience. Director, Paediatrics and Paediatric Surgery, Max Healthcare Institute (Jan 2009-Present). Chairman, Department of Paediatric Surgery, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital. Faculty, University College of Medical Sciences, University of Delhi.
Education & Training
British Government Technical Cooperation Training Programme Fellowship at the Royal Manchester Children’s Hospital, Manchester, UK. M.Ch (Paediatric Surgery), All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi. MS (General Surgery), All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi. MBBS, All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi.
Fellow, National Academy of Medical Sciences (NAMS). Member, Technical Advisory Committee in Urology, Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR). Member, British Association of Paediatric Surgeons (BAPS). Member, Indian Association of Paediatric Surgeons (IAPS).
Paediatric Laparoscopy. Paediatric Urology - Hydronephrosis, VUR and Hypospadias Repair. Surgery in the newborn. Endoscopic Procedures.
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.