Dr. Anshuman Kaushal Laparoscopic & Bariatric Surgeon in Artemis Hospital Gurgaon
Dr Anshuman Kaushal top & best laparoscopic & bariatric surgeon is among few of the National Board certified accomplished Advanced Laparoscopic GI, Bariatric & Laser Surgeon. He has more than 16 yrs of experience and done 15,000 + operations in General, Oncosurgery, Lap GI & Bariatric surgeries including Complex Hernia, Hepatobiliary, Laparoscopic GI & Colorectal and Weight loss (Sleeve/ Bypass) in Indian/ international patients.
He is the Unit Head, General, MI and Bariatric surgery & Academic coordinator of DNB General Surgery/ FNB (MAS) program at Artemis Hospitals. He is the first to have received prestigious postdoctoral fellowship training by NBE in Minimal Access & Bariatric Surgery from Maulana Azad Medical College, a premier teaching institute in New Delhi, India. He has been awarded the coveted Fellowship of American College of Surgeons. He was among the first to receive the prestigious Fellowship of International College of Laparoscopic Surgeons (FCLS) in 2012. He was also awarded FMAS and fellowship of Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endosurgeons(FIAGES) & is an active member of the SAGES( Society of American Gastro Intestinal & Endoscopic Surgeons).
Previously,ane has done his training from presitigious Jackson University, Miami, USA and was also associated with Max Healthcare and was part of the Advanced Minimal Access and Bariatric Surgery team. He was the organizing secretary for the 65th AMASI skill course & FMAS examination at Artemis Hospital. He has numerous presentations/ publications in National and International Conferences. He is an enthusiastic trainer, & faculty in MAS and has chaired many academic sessions, taken numerous didactic lectures & surgical skill course sessions for young surgeons. He is also in the editorial board of many national/ international journals like New India Journal of Surgery and Gastroenterogy International.
• MBBS- G R Medical College, Gwalior (Jiwaji University)
• FNB (Minimal Access Surgery)- Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi
• Fellow of International College of Laparoscopic Surgeons- All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
• MS (General Surgery)- G R Medical College, Gwalior (Jiwaji University)
• Fellow of American College of Surgeons.
• Society Of American Gastrointestinal & Endoscopic Surgeons
• Society of Endoscopic & Laparoscopic Surgeons, India
• Associations of Minimal Access Surgeons of India
• Indian Association of Gastrointestinal & Endoscopic Surgeons
• Obesity Surgeons Society of India
• Bariatric Surgery (LABG, Sleeve Gastrectomy, Gastric Bypass, MGB)
• Laparoscopic Single/ Reduced Port Surgeries
• Inguinal, Incisional and Complex Ventral Hernias
• Laparoscopic Surgery For Gall Stones, CBD Stones, Liver Cysts, Appendix, Varicocele
• Management Of GERD, Laparoscopic Fundoplication, Diaphragmatic Hernia Repair
• Laparoscopic Colo-Rectal Surgeries
• Laparoscopic GI Cancer Surgeries
• Laparoscopic Solid Organ Surgery (Kidney, Spleen, Uterus)
• Laparoscopic Acute Abdomen Surgeries (Obstruction, Perforation)
• Minimal Invasive Surgery For Piles (Stapler Hemorrhoidectomy, STARR, Rectal Prolapse)
• VAAFT- Anal Fistula Surgeries
• Video-Assisted Thoracoscopic Surgery For Lung Disease
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.