Dr. Anil Kumar Gulia Kidney Transplant Surgeon in Fortis Escorts Heart Institute Okhla, New Delhi
Dr. Anil Kumar Gulia top Kidney Transplant Surgeon in New Delhi. Dr. Anil Kumar Gulia is a renowned name in the field of Urology and Renal Transplant with more than 15 years of surgical experience. He performs Kidney Transplant operations routinely and has more than 95% success rates which are at par with the best Kidney Transplant Centers of the world. He has performed Pediatric Kidney Transplant, Triple & Quadruple Vessel Kidney Transplants, Re-do kidney transplants, ABO Incompatible Kidney Transplant and Swap Kidney Transplant. He does advanced endourological procedures like RIRS, mini PCNL, HOLEP (Large Prostate Glands) , reconstructive surgeries (kidney, ureter ,bladder & urethra). Dr Gulia routinely does advanced laparoscopic surgeries and also treats cancer of kidney, bladder and prostate. He brings in expertise from two leading teaching hospitals of country - Sanjay Gandhi PGI, Lucknow and AIIMS, New Delhi. Dr. Gulia is an active faculty at various Urological and Kidney Transplantation forums and has many international publications in leading journals of the world.
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.