Dr. Anand Alladi Pediatric Surgeon in Apollo Hospitals Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore
Dr. Anand Alladi top Pediatric Surgeon in India. Dr. Anand Alladi has vast experience of more than two decades in this field .He is presently the Senior Consultant in Pediatric Surgery and Urology at Apollo, Bangalore.
MS, MCh(Pediatric Surgery), FIAPS
Speciality And Areas Of Interest
Pediatric Surgery and Urology. Pediatric Minimally invasive surgery. Neonatal surgery. Day care surgeries like herniotomies, orchidopexy, circumcisions, thyroglossal cysts, branchial sinus. Complete laparoscopic removal of Trichobezoar in the youngest child in the world. Cystoscopic guided laparoscopic excisions of Prostatic Utricles. Thoracoscopic repair of Diaphragmatic hernia. Thoracoscopic lobectomy in a neonate. Thoracoscopic resection of Neuroblastoma. One of the largest series in Single stage management of Complex and severe hypospadias. Emergency life saving excision of large vascular malformation in a neonate. Endoscopic removal of unusual airway foreign bodies. Pyriform sinus fistula excision.
Professional Memberships And Certifications
Member of the professional bodies. Indian Association of Pediatric Surgeons. Indian Association of Pediatric Urologists. Association of Surgeons of India.
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.