Dr. Amit Ghose Urologist & Renal Transplant Surgeon in Apollo Multispecialty Hospital, Kolkata | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Amit Ghose top Urologist & Renal Transplant Surgeon in Kolkata. Dr. Amit Ghose started working in Urology in Various hospitals in the UK including Whipps Cross Hospitals in London, Churchill and John Radcliffe Hospitals in Oxford. Returning to India, Dr. Amit Ghose joined Wockhardt Hospital at Kolkata and currently, he is working at Apollo Multispecialty Hospitals in Kolkata. Dr. Amit Ghose is currently Head of the Department of Urology in Apollo Multi-Specialty Hospital at Kolkata. Dr. Amit Ghose has over 30 years’ experience in practicing general urology. He specializes in the care of patients with Urinary stones, Lower tract Endourology, and Renal Transplantation. Dr. Amit Ghose has a special interest in Uro oncology and managed a large population of Uro cancers. He has trained in Robotic surgery and currently practicing robotics at this hospital.
MBBS (Cal), MS (Cal), FRCS (Edin), Dip in Urology (UK)
Speciality And Areas Of Interest
Urinary stones, Lower tract Endo-urology, and Renal Transplantation, Uro-oncology
Dr. Amit Ghose Started working in Urology in Various hospitals in the UK including Whipps Cross Hospitals in London, Churchill and John Radcliffe Hospitals in Oxford. Returning to India, I joined Wockhardt Hospital at Kolkata and currently He is working at Apollo Multispecialty Hospitals in Kolkata.
Dr. Amit Ghose is currently Head of the Department of Urology in Apollo Multi-Specialty Hospital at Kolkata.
Dr. Amit Ghose is a member of IMA, BAUS, AUA, EAU and USI. He has served as Secretary and President of Bengal Urology Society, East Zonal Council Member, Co Organising secretary of USICON 2011.
Member, Urological Society of India ( National and East Zone Chapter). Member, British Association of Urological Surgeons, U.K.. Member, American Urological Association. Member, European Association of Urology. Member, Indian Medical Association. Member, Association of Surgeons of India. Council Member EZ USI (1997 – 2001). Secretary, Bengal Urological Society (2012-2014). President, Bengal Urological Society (2016-2017).
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.