Dr. Amal A Louis Consultant Interventional Cardiologist in Canadian Specialist Hospital Dubai
Top Interventional Cardiologist in Dubai. Dr Amal Louis is a British National who completed MBBS from Madras Medical College, Chennai in 1996 and left to UK in 1996 for higher training, spent 15 years in UK and obtained Certificate of Completion of Specialist training (CCST) in Cardiology from UK with fellowship in Interventional Cardiology from Sheffield, United Kingdom. Has over 20 years experience in Interventional cardiology. He was also a Clinical lecturer in Cardiology at the University of Hull, UK and has done a lot of research in heart failure.
Tamil Nadu medical Council. General medical Council, UK. Fellow of Royal College of Physicians (UK). Member of European Society of Cardiology. Member of British Cardiac Society. Member of British Cardiac Intervention Society. Fellow of Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions, US.
Performed over 15000 cardiac intervention procedures over the past 20 yrs as an Interventional Cardiologist. Specialises in Complex Coronary Intervention, Intravascular coronary imaging, peripheral interventions and device therapy.
Angiography. Angioplasty and stenting. Complex coronary intervention including Left Main stenting, bifurcation stenting and chronic total occlusions, Intravascular imaging (OCT / IVUS). Angioplasty for patients not suitable for bypass surgery. Pacemaker implantation including biventricular pacemaker (CRT) and implantable defibrillator (ICD) implantation for severe heart failure. Complex echocardiography including TEE, Stress ECHO and Contrast ECHO. Multislice CT Angiography – Obtained Level 2 certificate in Cardiac CT and CT Angio. Cardiac MRI. Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement ( TAVR). Cardiac assist devices and cardiac transplant care.
English, Hindi, Malayalam, Tamil
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to prefer country , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa . The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary.
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.