Dr. Ajitabh Srivastava Liver Transplant Surgeon in Aakash Hospital New Delhi | Quick.Medical Evaluation
Dr. Ajitabh Srivastava top liver transplant surgeon has over 15 years of experience in HPB surgery and liver transplantation, beginning in 2005 while working with India's top doctors. He is trained and worked at prestigious Indian institutes such as Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, Apollo Delhi, and Medanta Medicity. He completed his fellowship at the University of Rochester in New York after passing the USMLE. He is a founding member of the transplant units at Apollo Delhi, Apollo Chennai, and MIOT Chennai, and he played an important role in protocolizing systems in these institutes.
Over the last 15 years, he has been a member of the team that pioneered liver transplantation in India and has been involved in subsequent innovations in living donor liver transplantation such as minimally invasive donor hepatectomy, ABOI, Domino, and dual liver transplant. He has taken part in over 1500 liver transplants, including living donor, deceased donor, paediatric, and combined liver and kidney transplants. Other complex hepatobiliary surgery, kidney transplantation, and vascular access surgery are among his specialties. He has a number of publications and presentations to his credit from Indian and international conferences.
MBBS, MS, DNB, LIVER TRASNPLANT FELLOWSHIP NEW YORK, FACS, FICS
Liver Transplant, Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Surgery
. Lifetime Member of Associations of Surgeons of India. Lifetime member of Indian Association of Surgical gastroenterologist. Lifetime member of IHPBA. Life member of Liver transplant Society of India. Member of American Society of Transplant Surgeons. Member of International liver transplant Society.
Awards & Accomplishment
. Gold medallist in the MBBS in several subjects. Cleared USMLE exams with excellent grades. Best Registrar award at Ganga Ram Hospital. Learning Curve in Laparoscopic Surgery presented as a thesis topic for MS Surgery. Impact of including MHV in the donor and recipient Surgery. Several publications in reputed International and Indian journals.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.