Dr. Aishwarya Lakshmi Senior Ayurvedic Physician in AyurVAID Hospital, Bangalore
Top Ayurvedic Physician in India. Dr Aishwarya Lakshmi is a young and passionate Ayurvedic Physician who has completed her BAMS in SDM College of Ayurveda, Udupi and MD (Panchakarma) in Government Ayurveda Medical College Bangalore with meritorious academic achievements. She has presented various Papers in International and National Seminars and published few articles in well-known Journals during her Academic years. She has worked as a Frontline Warrior in Home Quarantine Enforcement Squad during COVID -19 Pandemic under AYUSH Department, GOK. She is also a Certified Yoga Instructor from S-VYASA.
She has worked as a Consulting Physician in Malleswaram Ayurveda and Organic Bhavan, Malleshwaram for 2years.
Holds keen interest and expertise in the management of metabolic disorders like diabetes, PCOD, Thyroid, Gynecological Disorders, & other disorders like Sciatica, Arthritis, Hypertension, Skin Disorders, Gastrointestinal Disorders, Respiratory disorders etc.
(Panchakarma), YIC (S-VYASA)
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.