Dr. Aditi Aggarwal Radiation Oncologist in Paras Hospital Gurgaon | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr Aditi Aggarwal top & best radiation oncologist is an expert Radiation Oncologist at Paras Hospital Gurugram trained from the prestigious Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai. She has extensive training in all modern and precise techniques of radiation including IMRT, IGRT, SRS, SBRT and SRT and has more than 10 Years of experience in the field of Radiation Oncology. She has worked as Founder Faculty at the National Cancer Institute, All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Jhajjar where she started Radiation services including Brachytherapy.
After doing her MBBS from Lady Hardinge Medical College, Delhi, where she won several Gold Medals and Awards of Academic Excellence, she chose Radiation Oncology as her Career. She has several publications in various National as well as International Journals. She has presented her research work at various national and international conferences and has been involved in teaching and training of young doctors.
She has been involved in various research projects at Tata Memorial Hospital and has special interest in Gynecological, Brain and Head Neck and Gastrointestinal Tumors and Sarcomas.
She has been trained and has worked at the best Institutes in the country in Oncology including Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai and All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Jhajjar.
Faculty National Cancer Institute, AIIMS. Senior Research Associate at MAMC and LNJP Hospital, Delhi. Associate Consultant at IOSPL, Fortis Noida. Senior Resident at Tata Memorial Hospital.
Association of Radiation Oncologists of India (AROI). Association of Radiation Oncologists of India (AROI) – Maharashtra chapter. Indian Brachytherapy Society (IBS). Life Member Oncology Forum Delhi NCR. Indian Medical Association (IMA).
Education and Fellowships
MBBS FROM Lady Hardinge Medical College, Delhi. MD Radiation Oncology from VMMC and Safdarjang Hospital, Delhi (Delhi University). PDCR from Catalyst Clinical Sciences, Pune.
Stereotactic Radiosurgery (SRS) and Stereotactic Radiotherapy (SRT) for Brain tumors. Stereotactic Body Radiotherapy(SBRT) for Lung, Liver cancers, for Bone metastasis. Intensity Modulated Radiotherapy for Head & Neck, Breast, Gastrointestinal and Gynecological cancers and Sarcomas. Interstitial Brachytherapy for head neck, breast, Gynecological cancers and Sarcomas. Cancer Prevention especially for Breast and cervical cancers.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.