Transthoracic Discectomy Spine Surgery cost in India
The cost of Transthoracic Discectomy Spine Surgery in India varies depending on several factors, including the hospital, the surgeon's fee, the complexity of the procedure, and the patient's medical condition. However, on average, the cost of Transthoracic Discectomy Spine Surgery in India is around 40-70% lower than in Western countries.
The cost of Transthoracic Discectomy Spine Surgery in India for International patients ranges from 5,500 USD to 9,900 USD. Cost for Indian patients is between INR (Upon request), depending on the hospital and the facility. It is important to note that the cost of Transthoracic Discectomy Spine Surgery in India may be slightly higher in private hospitals compared to government-run hospitals.
Minimally invasive lateral thoracic discectomy (or mini-open lateral thoracic discectomy) is a operation in which an intervertebral disc is surgically removed from the thoracic region of the spinal column, or the mid-back. Intervertebral discs separate the bones of the spine, called vertebrae. They also act as shock absorbers and enable movement.
Traditionally, spinal surgeons performed thoracic discectomies through an anterior (front) or posterior (back) approach. Our spine surgeons helped to develop the minimally invasive lateral approach, in which they access the spine through a small incision in the side of the body.
The benefits of this approach include: A shorter hospital stay. Less post-operative pain. Reduced blood loss. Reduced risk of complications. Usually no need for chest tubes.
HOTELS, GUEST HOUSE/ACCOMMODATION:
USD 18-22 approx per day basis including breakfast and 1 pick and 1 drop to hospital. Lunch and dinner can be provided on the basis of requirement. With the high satisfaction of our guests who provide maximum benefit in long term stays due to health problems coming from abroad. Our rooms are suitable for cooking own meals and meeting other personal needs of our guests.
For visa assistance letter, please send us the passport details of the patient and companions.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.