TESA/MICROTESA Treatment Proposal
We have a full-fledged Urology care Unit and have excellent facilities to take care of your medical issues provide a multi-disciplinary, highly skilled state of-the-art service to patients under one roof, supported by cutting-edge medical technology and infrastructure.
“Your case will be reviewed by urology care team of JCI accredited hospital”
Treatment : TESA/MICROTESA
Success Rate : 99%
Basic Package : 1500/2500 USD (Approx)
Total Stay in Hospital : Daycare
Total Stay in India : 4-5 days.
TESA (testicular sperm aspiration), which is performed by sticking a needle in the testis and aspirating fluid and tissue with negative pressure. Sperm extraction is being performed more and more by non-urologists (called andrologists).
MICROTESA: With advances in sperm retrieval techniques, sperm can be found in nearly half of men with non-obstructive azoospermia. Microsurgical testicular sperm extraction (MicroTESE) is a procedure that allows for the precise removal of tiny volumes of testicular tissue is areas of active sperm production using a microscope, improving sperm yield. This approach has a number of advantages over other sperm retrieval techniques. It maximizes the yield of spermatozoa while minimizing the amount of testicular tissue required and vascular injury created, by making identification of blood vessels easier. Sperm harvested from these patients is very difficult to cryopreserve.
HOTELS, GUEST HOUSE/ACCOMMODATION:
USD 18-22 approx per day basis including breakfast and 1 pick and 1 drop to hospital. Lunch and dinner can be provided on the basis of requirement. With the high satisfaction of our guests who provide maximum benefit in long term stays due to health problems coming from abroad. Our rooms are suitable for cooking own meals and meeting other personal needs of our guests.
For visa assistance letter, please send us the passport details of the patient and companions.
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.