Ovarian Cancer Treatment Proposal
We have a full-fledged Oncology care Unit and have excellent facilities to take care of your medical issues provide a multi-disciplinary, highly skilled state of-the-art service to patients under one roof, supported by cutting-edge medical technology and infrastructure.
“Your case will be reviewed by Oncology care team of JCI accredited hospital”
Treatment : Ovarian Cancer Treatment
Success Rate : 70-85%
Basic Package : USD (Approx)
Total Stay in Hospital : days
Total Stay in India : days
The main treatments for ovarian cancer are surgery and chemotherapy. Your treatment depends on several factors including your cancer stage and grade.
Treatment for ovarian cancer usually involves a combination of surgery and chemotherapy.
. Surgery: Doctors remove cancer tissue in an operation.
. Chemotherapy: Using special medicines to shrink or kill the cancer. The drugs can be pills you take or medicines given in your veins, or some times both.
Ovarian Cancer Surgery
a) Treatment : Lap/Open Bilateral Salpingo-Oophorectomy
Success Rate : 99%
Basic Package : 5500 USD-6000 USD (APPROX).
Total Stay in Hospital : 5 days.
Total Stay in India : 18 days
Bilateral Salpingo-Oophorectomy refers to the surgical procedure in which both ovaries and fallopian tubes are removed from the body.
b) Treatment : Ovarian Laparotomy
Success Rate : 99%
Basic Package : 7500 USD-8000 USD (APPROX).
Total Stay in Hospital : 5-7 days.
Total Stay in India : 18 days
A laparotomy is a surgical procedure through an opening (that is larger than that used for laparoscopy) into the abdomen. A laparotomy is normally used when a laparoscopy cannot be done effectively. Some reasons for laparotomy are removal of ovarian cysts, removal of an ovary, or removal of fibroids and/or adhesions.
c) Treatment : Radical hysterectomy
Success Rate : 98%
Basic Package : 6800 USD-7500 USD (APPROX).
Total Stay in Hospital : 6-8 days.
Total Stay in India : 18-20 days
A radical hysterectomy removes the whole uterus, tissue on the sides of the uterus, the cervix, and the top part of the vagina. Radical hysterectomy is generally only done when cancer is present.
Treatment : Chemotherapy
Success Rate : 80-85%
Basic Package : 600 USD-2000 USD (per cycle)
Total Stay in Hospital : 1-2 days.
Total Stay in India : 60 days
Chemotherapy is a drug treatment that uses powerful chemicals to kill fast-growing cells in your body.
Treatment : Targeted Therapy
Success Rate : 80-90%
Basic Package : 10000 USD-12000 USD (per cycle)
Total Stay in Hospital : 3-4 days.
Total Stay in India : 30-60 days
Targeted therapy is a cancer treatment that uses drugs to target specific genes and proteins that are involved in the growth and survival of cancer cells. Targeted therapy can affect the tissue environment that helps a cancer grow and survive or it can target cells related to cancer growth, like blood vessel cells.
HOTELS, GUEST HOUSE/ACCOMMODATION:
USD 18-22 aaprox per day basis including breakfast and 1 pick and 1 drop to hospital. Lunch and dinner can be provided on the basis of requirement. With the high satisfaction of our guests who provide maximum benefit in long term stays due to health problems coming from abroad. Our rooms are suitable for cooking own meals and meeting other personal needs of our guests.
For visa assistance letter, please send us the passport details of the patient and companions.
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.