Ovarian Cancer Treatment cost in India
The cost of ovarian cancer treatment in India varies depending on several factors, including the hospital, the oncologists fee, the complexity, stages, and the patient's medical condition. However, on average, the cost of ovarian cancer treatment in India is around 30-70% lower than in Western countries.
The cost of ovarian cancer treatment in India for International patients is starting from 1000 USD. Cost for Indian patients is between INR (upon request), depending on the hospital and the facility. It is important to note that the cost of ovarian cancer treatment in India may be slightly higher in private hospitals compared to government-run hospitals.
1. According to recent data, the average cost of ovarian cancer treatment in India ranges between INR 3,50,000 to INR 7,00,000 ($4,800 to $9,600), depending on the stage and type of treatment required.
2. A study conducted by a leading cancer research institute revealed that the cost of surgery for ovarian cancer in India is approximately INR 2,50,000 ($3,400), while chemotherapy can cost an additional INR 1,00,000 to INR 3,00,000 ($1,400 to $4,100) per cycle.
3. In comparison to other countries, ovarian cancer treatment costs in India are significantly lower. For instance, the average cost of ovarian cancer treatment in the United States can range between $50,000 to $200,000, making India a more affordable option for international patients seeking quality healthcare.
4. A report published by a leading healthcare consultancy firm estimated that India's medical tourism industry is projected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 20% by 2025, with a significant portion of patients seeking affordable and high-quality ovarian cancer treatment in the country.
5. The availability of state-of-the-art infrastructure and advanced medical technology in India has attracted a considerable number of foreign patients seeking ovarian cancer treatment. It is estimated that around 60% of medical tourists visiting India are from Africa, the Middle East, and Southeast Asia, highlighting the affordability and accessibility of treatment options in the country.
6. According to a recent study conducted by the Indian Council of Medical Research, ovarian cancer is the fifth most common cancer among Indian women, with an estimated 30,000 new cases diagnosed every year in the country.
7. In India, the survival rate for ovarian cancer has significantly improved over the past decade. The National Cancer Grid reports that the five-year survival rate for ovarian cancer patients has increased from 30% in 2008 to 45% in 2018, showcasing the advancements in treatment options and early detection methods.
8. A research article published in the Indian Journal of Cancer highlighted the effectiveness of targeted therapies in ovarian cancer treatment. The study found that targeted therapies, such as PARP inhibitors, have shown promising results in improving progression-free survival rates for patients with advanced ovarian cancer.
9. The availability of state-of-the-art medical facilities and a growing number of specialized cancer centers in India has contributed to the rise in successful ovarian cancer treatments. According to the Cancer Care India report, there are currently over 75 cancer centers equipped with advanced technologies and highly skilled medical professionals, providing comprehensive care for ovarian cancer patients.
10. The cost of ovarian cancer treatment in India is relatively lower compared to many developed countries. A study by Medibudget revealed that the average cost of surgery, chemotherapy, and radiation therapy for ovarian cancer in India is nearly 60-70% less expensive than in the United States. This affordability factor draws patients from around the world to seek quality treatment options in India.
11. In India, the cost of ovarian cancer treatment can vary depending on the stage of the disease and the choice of treatment modality. On average, the cost of surgery, chemotherapy, and follow-up care can range from INR 5 lakhs ($6,800) to INR 15 lakhs ($20,400), making it relatively affordable compared to other countries.
How We Help You
In addition to the above factors, another key consideration when choosing a hospitals for ovarian cancer treatment is the assistance provided by medical tourism companies like WDI Medical Tourism and Research Pvt Ltd.
WDI Medical Tourism and Research Pvt Ltd. is a leading medical tourism company in India that helps patients from around the world access affordable, high-quality medical care in India. They offer a range of services, including assistance with hospital selection, medical visa procurement, travel arrangements, and post-treatment care.
When it comes to ovarian cancer treatment, WDI Medical Tourism and Research Pvt Ltd. can help you identify the best hospitals in India based on your specific needs and preferences. They have an extensive network of hospitals and doctors, which allows them to provide you with a range of options to choose from.
In addition, WDI Medical Tourism and Research Pvt Ltd. can also help you navigate the complex medical visa application process, ensuring that you obtain your visa in a timely and hassle-free manner. They can also help you with travel arrangements and accommodation, making your trip to India for ovarian cancer treatment as comfortable and stress-free as possible.
Overall, WDI Medical Tourism and Research Pvt Ltd. can be a valuable partner in your quest for the best ovarian cancer treatment hospitals in India. They can help you make an informed decision, provide you with all the necessary support and assistance, and ensure that you have a successful treatment outcome.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.