Multiple Myeloma Treatment Proposal
We have a full-fledged Oncology care Unit and have excellent facilities to take care of your medical issues provide a multi-disciplinary, highly skilled state of-the-art service to patients under one roof, supported by cutting-edge medical technology and infrastructure.
“Your case will be reviewed by Oncology care team of JCI accredited hospital”
Treatment : Multiple Myeloma Treatment
Success Rate : 70-85%
Basic Package : USD (Approx)
Total Stay in Hospital : days
Total Stay in India : days
Myeloma is a cancer of the plasma cells. Plasma cells are white blood cells that produce disease- and infection-fighting antibodies in your body. Myeloma cells prevent the normal production of antibodies, leaving your body's immune system weakened and susceptible to infection.
Chemotherapy , Bone marrow transplant. Targeted therapy and supportive care is the main modality of treatment of Multiple Myeloma.
Treatment : Chemotherapy
Success Rate : 80-85%
Basic Package : 600 USD-2000 USD (per cycle)
Total Stay in Hospital : 1-2 days.
Total Stay in India : 3-6 months
b) Targeted Therapy
Treatment : Targeted Therapy
Success Rate : 80-90%
Basic Package : 10000 USD-12000 USD (per cycle)
Total Stay in Hospital : 3-4 days.
Total Stay in India : 30-60 days
c) Autologous Bone Marrow Transplant
MRD (Minimal residual disease)- 18000 USD- 21 days hospital stay- 90% Success (immediate).
HAPLO- Done if autologous fails, for details see other disease category
MUD (Matched unrelated donor)- Done if autologous fails, for details see other disease category
For visa assistance letter, please send us the passport details of the patient and companions.
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.