Minimally invasive CABG surgery cost in India
The cost of Minimally invasive CABG surgery in India varies depending on several factors, including the hospital, the surgeon's fee, the complexity of the procedure, and the patient's medical condition. However, on average, the cost of Minimally invasive CABG surgery in India is around 40-70% lower than in Western countries.
The cost of Minimally invasive CABG Surgery in India for International patients ranges from USD 5,000-USD 6,000. Cost for Indian patients is between INR 95000-INR 450000, depending on the hospital and the facility. It is important to note that the cost of Minimally invasive CABG surgery in India may be slightly higher in private hospitals compared to government-run hospitals.
Minimally invasive Cardiac surgery or Heart surgery (MICS or MIHS) for several heart disease such as heart defects correction and valve repairs. During surgery, the surgeon goes from the side of the chest with the help of the latest instrumentation and technology. Thus, he avoids making a surgical fracture while performing heart surgeries. Any patient can undergo heart procedure if he is stable and the surgery is planned.
In this procedure, the surgeon makes a small incision (5cm) along the sides to access the heart and completely avoids a large incision of 20 cm along the sternum. Bypass surgeries are done accessing the heart through the left side. Valve repair and closure of holes in the heart are done along the right side.
There are several advantages offered to the patient due to this method. Patients recover faster with Physiotherapy and rehabilitation , which begins the day after the surgery. They are also discharged in 4 to 5 days. In the span of 3 weeks, the patient may go back to normal life. While traditional procedure requires upto several months of healing due to surgical fracture, the healing time can be minimized greatly with the new practice. It also requires only a small 5 cm incision and promises a greater success rate upto 99 to 100 percent patients. The MIHS is successful because it is very well planned surgery with all the investigations done to rule out any fracture complications.
MIHS or MICS is performed in all types of patients- very tall, obese or young . This is preferred procedure for young, unmarried women with heart disease between the ages of 25 to 30 years. It would be helpful for them to have a cosmetic incision on the left which helps them in breastfeeding in future.
Also , a scar at centre from the open surgery adds to social stigma. However, in 3 months , the scar from MIHS is just a line which is similar to a scar from a small injury.
How We Help You
WDI Medical Tourism and Research Pvt Ltd. is a leading medical tourism company in India that helps patients from around the world access affordable, high-quality medical care in India. They offer a range of services, including assistance with hospital selection, medical visa procurement, travel arrangements, and post-treatment care.
When it comes to Minimally invasive heart surgery, WDI Medical Tourism and Research Pvt Ltd. can help you identify the best hospitals in India based on your specific needs and preferences. They have an extensive network of hospitals and doctors, which allows them to provide you with a range of options to choose from.
In addition, WDI Medical Tourism and Research Pvt Ltd. can also help you navigate the complex medical visa application process, ensuring that you obtain your visa in a timely and hassle-free manner. They can also help you with travel arrangements and accommodation, making your trip to India for Minimally invasive CABG surgery as comfortable and stress-free as possible.
Overall, WDI Medical Tourism and Research Pvt Ltd. can be a valuable partner in your quest for the best Minimally invasive CABG surgery in India. They can help you make an informed decision, provide you with all the necessary support and assistance, and ensure that you have a successful treatment outcome.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.