Limb Lengthening Surgery cost in India
The cost of limb lengthening surgery in India varies depending on several factors, including the hospital, the surgeon's fee, the complexity of the procedure, and the patient's medical condition. However, on average, the cost of limb lengthening surgery in India is around 40-70% lower than in Western countries.
The cost of limb lengthening surgery in India for International patients ranges from USD 5,500-USD 6,000 (for external fixator); USD 20,000 to USD 23,000 for Internal lengthening (magnetic device). Cost for Indian patients is between INR (Upon request), depending on the hospital and the facility. It is important to note that the cost of limb lengthening surgery in India may be slightly higher in private hospitals compared to government-run hospitals.
Limb lengthening surgery is a surgical orthopedic procedure to treats in many indications:
1. When someone wants to increase their height.
2. When one leg is shorter by birth, deformity, or infection or previous fracture they want to make the height of that particular limb equal to the other limb.
Due to the technical advancements lot of good implants are available now in India about the limb lengthening surgery. In initial days and now in many centers limb lengthening surgery is done by the Ilizarov. Ilizarov is a kind of external fixator which is fixed of the thigh bone or the shin bone tibia and the patient has to increase the length of the Ilizarov by the bolts everyday. So it is quite cumbersome, it is very difficult to manage & there are chances of infection and obviously there is a big cosmetic loss because there is very big external fixator applied over the thigh but due to the technical advancements we have intramedullary limb lengthening system in India as well. This system has a intramedullary nail which is surgically put into the bone either thigh bone femur or shin bone tibia and with the help of one external device which has magnet can increase the height of the limb everyday. So its after the surgery is very simple the patient has to just press a button and the length of the limb increase by some amount.
In this system we can achieve atleast 6.5 cm of lengthening of your bone and there will be no external fixator applied on your thigh or the leg. Nobody can tell that you have undergone a surgery, there is a negligible chances of infection and we will increase the height of your bone at least by 6.5 cm. So if you think that you want to increase the height, you have some kind of deformity in your lower limb in which one leg is shorten then the another one because of previous infection or fracture or by birth than we can do this surgery and we will be increase your height up to 6.5 cm without any use if external fixator with the precise to intramedullary nail which function on the basis of very rare earth magnets.
If the patient is very affordable, internal lengthening can be done with a magnetic device which is excellent for femoral lengthening. No second surgery will be needed.
How We Help You
WDI Medical Tourism and Research Pvt Ltd. is a leading medical tourism company in India that helps patients from around the world access affordable, high-quality medical care in India. They offer a range of services, including assistance with hospital selection, medical visa procurement, travel arrangements, and post-treatment care.
When it comes to Limb or Leg Lengthening Surgery treatment, WDI Medical Tourism and Research Pvt Ltd. can help you identify the best hospitals in India based on your specific needs and preferences. They have an extensive network of hospitals and doctors, which allows them to provide you with a range of options to choose from.
In addition, WDI Medical Tourism and Research Pvt Ltd. can also help you navigate the complex medical visa application process, ensuring that you obtain your visa in a timely and hassle-free manner. They can also help you with travel arrangements and accommodation, making your trip to India for Limb or Leg Lengthening Surgery treatment as comfortable and stress-free as possible.
Overall, WDI Medical Tourism and Research Pvt Ltd. can be a valuable partner in your quest for the best Limb or Leg Lengthening Surgery in India. They can help you make an informed decision, provide you with all the necessary support and assistance, and ensure that you have a successful treatment outcome.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.