Glomus Tumor Surgery Treatment Proposal
We have a full-fledged ENT Surgery care Unit and have excellent facilities to take care of your medical issues. Our best hospital provide a multi-disciplinary, highly skilled state of-the-art service & low cost surgery to international patients under one roof, supported by cutting-edge medical technology and infrastructure.
“Your case will be reviewed by ENT surgery care team of JCI accredited hospital
Treatment : Glomus Jugulare Tumor Trans Tympanic Approach
Success Rate : 95-98%
Basic Package : 8000-10000 USD (Approx)
Total Stay in Hospital : 7-8 days.
Total Stay in India : 18-20 days.
A glomus jugulare tumor is a tumor of the part of the temporal bone in the skull that involves the middle or or the area below the middle ear (jugular bulb).
Glomus tumors are most often benign; however, they can cause significant damage to surrounding tissues as they grow.
CyberKnife treatment is a painless, non-invasive, image-guided, frameless robotic stereotactic radiosurgery system for radiation therapy that treats some cancerous and noncancerous tumors and other conditions with more precision than than most of the other radiation delivery techniques. CyberKnife radiotherapy delivers precise pulses of high-dose radiation that target certain tumors and other abnormal tissues, while limiting exposure to surrounding healthy tissues.
Treatment : CyberKnife
Success Rate : 97-100%
Basic Package : 7000 USD with 5 sessions (APPROX), 6500 USD with 3 sessions, 6000 USD with 1 session.
Total Stay in Hospital : 1-2 days.
Total Stay in India : 20-25 days
HOTELS, GUEST HOUSE/ACCOMMODATION:
USD 18-22 approx per day basis including breakfast and 1 pick and 1 drop to hospital. Lunch and dinner can be provided on the basis of requirement. With the high satisfaction of our guests who provide maximum benefit in long term stays due to health problems coming from abroad. Our rooms are suitable for cooking own meals and meeting other personal needs of our guests.
For visa assistance letter, please send us the passport details of the patient and companions.
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.