Dr. W.V.B.S. Ramalingam ENT Surgeon in BLK-Max Hospital New Delhi | Quick Medical Evaluation
Top ENT Surgeon in India. He has more than 32 years of clinical experience. He is presently providing his services at BLK Superspeciality Hospital, New Delhi as a Senior consultant.
MBBS, MS (ENT)
Head and Neck Oncosurgery at Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai. Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Centre, New York, USA. CO2 Laser surgery at University of Gottingen, Germany. Phoniatrics at University of Freiburg, Germany UICC. Skullbase Surgery at University Hospital of Pittsburg, USA UICC. Head & Neck Surgery at Netherland Cancer Institute.
Previous Experience: Presently working as a Senior Director & HOD in ENT & Cochlear Implant Department at BLK-Max Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi, 30 yrs experience in Armed Forces of India, Associate Professor at Armed Forces Medical College, Professor at Army College of Medical Sciences, Delhi, Professor and Head at Army Hospital (Research and Referral), Delhi.
Life member of Association of Otolaryngologists of India. Founder member of Foundation for Head and Neck Oncology. Life member of Association of Phonosurgeons of India. President, Laryngology and Voice Association.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.