Dr. W.V.B.S. Ramalingam ENT Surgeon in BLK-Max Hospital New Delhi, India
Top ENT Surgeon in India. He has more than 32 years of clinical experience. He is presently providing his services at BLK Superspeciality Hospital, New Delhi as a Senior consultant.
MBBS, MS (ENT)
Head and Neck Oncosurgery at Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai. Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Centre, New York, USA. CO2 Laser surgery at University of Gottingen, Germany. Phoniatrics at University of Freiburg, Germany UICC. Skullbase Surgery at University Hospital of Pittsburg, USA UICC. Head & Neck Surgery at Netherland Cancer Institute.
Previous Experience: Presently working as a Senior Director & HOD in ENT & Cochlear Implant Department at BLK-Max Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi, 30 yrs experience in Armed Forces of India, Associate Professor at Armed Forces Medical College, Professor at Army College of Medical Sciences, Delhi, Professor and Head at Army Hospital (Research and Referral), Delhi.
Life member of Association of Otolaryngologists of India. Founder member of Foundation for Head and Neck Oncology. Life member of Association of Phonosurgeons of India. President, Laryngology and Voice Association.
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.