Dr. Vipul Nanda Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon in Artemis Hospital Gurgaon
Dr. Nanda top & best plastic surgeon did his MS from AIIMS and MRCS from UK. Following M.Ch from PGI in 1997 he underwent advanced fellowships under world leaders in cosmetic and plastic surgery in Spain, Japan, U.K. & USA. He has been a senior faculty at PGIMER, Chandigarh and was appointed by Ministry of Health, Oman as head of a Plastic Surgery unit in a referral hospital in Oman.
He is a member of the Royal College of Surgeons, UK and the National Academy of Medical Sciences, India. He has around 50 publications in reputed journals He has had the rare honour of being a fellow of British Association of Plastic Surgeons and International Scholar of the American Society of Plastic Surgery.
He has presented and published his technique of cleft palate repair and rhinoplasty for cleft patients at various national and international fora which have been acclaimed by his peers. He has been part of various social initiatives and volunteered his services in ‘cleft camps’ organized by the Rotary Club and Operation Smile.
Dr Nanda’s practice philosophy is ‘Underpromise and Overdeliver’. He appreciates the need for minimal time away from work for individuals undergoing cosmetic surgery.
•Association of Plastic Surgeons of India
•National Academy of Medical sciences, India
•Royal College of Surgeons, UK
•Medical Council of India
•Indian Society of Cleft lip, Palate & Craniofacial anomalies
•Indian Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
•Oculoplasty Assoc of India
•International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
•Indian Society Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
•North Zone Assoc Plastic Surgeons India
•AIIMSONIANS Alumni Assoc of All India Institute of Medical Sciences, India
•Indian Medical Association
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.