Dr. Vipul Nanda Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon in Artemis Hospital Gurgaon | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Nanda top & best plastic surgeon did his MS from AIIMS and MRCS from UK. Following M.Ch from PGI in 1997 he underwent advanced fellowships under world leaders in cosmetic and plastic surgery in Spain, Japan, U.K. & USA. He has been a senior faculty at PGIMER, Chandigarh and was appointed by Ministry of Health, Oman as head of a Plastic Surgery unit in a referral hospital in Oman.
He is a member of the Royal College of Surgeons, UK and the National Academy of Medical Sciences, India. He has around 50 publications in reputed journals He has had the rare honour of being a fellow of British Association of Plastic Surgeons and International Scholar of the American Society of Plastic Surgery.
He has presented and published his technique of cleft palate repair and rhinoplasty for cleft patients at various national and international fora which have been acclaimed by his peers. He has been part of various social initiatives and volunteered his services in ‘cleft camps’ organized by the Rotary Club and Operation Smile.
Dr Nanda’s practice philosophy is ‘Underpromise and Overdeliver’. He appreciates the need for minimal time away from work for individuals undergoing cosmetic surgery.
•Association of Plastic Surgeons of India
•National Academy of Medical sciences, India
•Royal College of Surgeons, UK
•Medical Council of India
•Indian Society of Cleft lip, Palate & Craniofacial anomalies
•Indian Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
•Oculoplasty Assoc of India
•International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
•Indian Society Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
•North Zone Assoc Plastic Surgeons India
•AIIMSONIANS Alumni Assoc of All India Institute of Medical Sciences, India
•Indian Medical Association
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.