Dr. Vinit Banga Neurovascular Intervention Surgeon in BLK- Max Hospital New Delhi | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Vinit Banga Neurovascular Intervention Surgeon in New Delhi. Dr. Vinit Banga is a well-known name when it comes to Neurology & Neurovascular Intervention in India. He has been widely acknowledged for his versatile and patient-centric approach.
MBBS. MD (Medicine - Gold Medalist). DM (Neurology). Stroke Fellowship, Royal Melbourne Hospital, Australia. MSc Stroke Medicine, Donau University, Austria. Fellowship in Neurointervention & Stroke (FINS). Fellowship in Interventional Neuroradiology (FINR).
Presently working as Senior Consultant in Neurology & Neurovascular Intervention at BLK-Max Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi
Dr. Vinit Banga has a vast experience in treating problems related to brain, spine, nerves and muscles. He specialises in Vascular Neurology and Neurovascular Intervention, where in problems related to vascular supply of brain and spine such are dealt with minimally invasive means. After completing his Neurology training from IHBAS, Delhi, he went ahead to pursue stroke fellowship from prestigious Royal Melbourne Hospital, Australia. He subsequently went ahead to pursue Fellowship in Neurointervention and Stroke followed by Fellowship in Interventional Neuroradiology. He also did M.Sc Stroke Medicine from Donau University, Austria and completed his thesis. He is the youngest and one of the brightest Interventional Neurologist of the country and is the only person to have double Neurointervention fellowships under his belt. He has a vast experience in Mechanical Thrombectomy for stroke, aneurysm coiling, along with Embolization of brain and Spine vascular malformations such as AVM/AV fistula/ vascular tumours.
Area Of Expertise:
Treatment of Stroke: Intravenous Thrombolysis and Mechanical Thrombectomy, Coiling of Brain Aneurysms, Embolization of Brain & Spine Arteriovenous Malformations (AVM)/AV Fistulas/Vascular Tumours, Transforaminal and Epidural Nerve Block for Resistant Backache, Facet Block for backache, Treatment of Resistant Muscular Pain by innovative Techniques.
Senior Consultant and Head, Neurology and Interventional Neuroradiology, Medanta, The Medicity, SGNR. Associate Consultant, Neurointervention, Medanta, The Medicity, Gurugram. Consultant Neurology & Neurointervention, Fortis JK Hospital and PMCH, Udaipur
Member of American Academy of Neurology (AAN). Member of World Stroke Organisation (WSO). Member of European Stroke Organisation (ESO). Member of World Federation of Interventional and Therapeutic Neuroradiology (WFITN). Life Member Indian Academy of Neurology (IAN). Life Member Indian Stroke Organisation (ISO). Life Member Society of Neurovascular Interventions (SNVI). Life Member (Society of Therapeutic Neurointervention (STNI). Life Member Cerebrovascular Society of India (CVSI). European Society of Minimally Invasive Neurological Therapy (ESMINT).
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.