Dr. Vinit Banga Neurovascular Intervention Surgeon in BLK- Max Hospital New Delhi
Dr. Vinit Banga Neurovascular Intervention Surgeon in New Delhi. Dr. Vinit Banga is a well-known name when it comes to Neurology & Neurovascular Intervention in India. He has been widely acknowledged for his versatile and patient-centric approach.
MBBS. MD (Medicine - Gold Medalist). DM (Neurology). Stroke Fellowship, Royal Melbourne Hospital, Australia. MSc Stroke Medicine, Donau University, Austria. Fellowship in Neurointervention & Stroke (FINS). Fellowship in Interventional Neuroradiology (FINR).
Presently working as Senior Consultant in Neurology & Neurovascular Intervention at BLK-Max Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi
Dr. Vinit Banga has a vast experience in treating problems related to brain, spine, nerves and muscles. He specialises in Vascular Neurology and Neurovascular Intervention, where in problems related to vascular supply of brain and spine such are dealt with minimally invasive means. After completing his Neurology training from IHBAS, Delhi, he went ahead to pursue stroke fellowship from prestigious Royal Melbourne Hospital, Australia. He subsequently went ahead to pursue Fellowship in Neurointervention and Stroke followed by Fellowship in Interventional Neuroradiology. He also did M.Sc Stroke Medicine from Donau University, Austria and completed his thesis. He is the youngest and one of the brightest Interventional Neurologist of the country and is the only person to have double Neurointervention fellowships under his belt. He has a vast experience in Mechanical Thrombectomy for stroke, aneurysm coiling, along with Embolization of brain and Spine vascular malformations such as AVM/AV fistula/ vascular tumours.
Area Of Expertise:
Treatment of Stroke: Intravenous Thrombolysis and Mechanical Thrombectomy, Coiling of Brain Aneurysms, Embolization of Brain & Spine Arteriovenous Malformations (AVM)/AV Fistulas/Vascular Tumours, Transforaminal and Epidural Nerve Block for Resistant Backache, Facet Block for backache, Treatment of Resistant Muscular Pain by innovative Techniques.
Senior Consultant and Head, Neurology and Interventional Neuroradiology, Medanta, The Medicity, SGNR. Associate Consultant, Neurointervention, Medanta, The Medicity, Gurugram. Consultant Neurology & Neurointervention, Fortis JK Hospital and PMCH, Udaipur
Member of American Academy of Neurology (AAN). Member of World Stroke Organisation (WSO). Member of European Stroke Organisation (ESO). Member of World Federation of Interventional and Therapeutic Neuroradiology (WFITN). Life Member Indian Academy of Neurology (IAN). Life Member Indian Stroke Organisation (ISO). Life Member Society of Neurovascular Interventions (SNVI). Life Member (Society of Therapeutic Neurointervention (STNI). Life Member Cerebrovascular Society of India (CVSI). European Society of Minimally Invasive Neurological Therapy (ESMINT).
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.