Dr. Vineesh Mathur Spine Surgeon in Medanta Hospital Gurgaon | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Vineesh Mathur best spine surgeon has over 25 years of orthopaedic and spinal experience and over 5000 successful independent surgeries to his name. He has worked at leading hospitals all over the world including in Turkey, Spain, Denmark, USA and at Seoul National University Hospital, South Korea. His expertise and specialization in spinal surgery, deformity and tumours have lead to Dr. Mathur being inducted in to esteemed associations such as the Association of Spine Surgeons of India and the North American Spine Society. Currently associated on a senior designation with one of the reputed hospitals in country. Carries an experience of 28 years in Orthopaedics and Spine. Expertise in surgeries with an experience of more than 5000 independent surgeries. Member of the Association of Spine Surgeons of India and the North American Spine Society. Trained & worked as a visiting fellow at various hospitals in Korea, Turkey, the United States, Spain and Denmark including the Seoul National University Hospital.
Specialization and Expertise:
Spinal Surgery, Spinal Tumors, Spinal Deformity, Percutaneous Spine Intervention
MBBS, 1988, Gujarat University, MS, 1991, Gujarat University, DNB, 1992, National Board of Examinations, New Delhi.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.