Dr. Vikas Jain Kidney Transplant Surgeon in Fortis Flt. Lt. Rajan Dhall Hospital, New Delhi | Quick Medical Evaluation
Top Kidney Transplant Surgeon in Delhi. Dr Jain completed his super specialization in Urology & Renal transplantation in 2009 from prestigious Muljibhai Patel Urological Hospital, Nadiad (Gujarat). He further received training in deceased donor renal transplant at Fundacio Puigvert, Barcelona (Spain). Since than, for the past 13 years, he has been practising in Delhi. Initially, he worked at Fortis Hospital, Vasant Kunj and then went on to join the Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences, Delhi. Primarily, known for liver diseases, Dr Jain was approached to start kidney transplantation @ILBS, he single-handedly established the Department of Urology & Kidney Transplantation there, which is still the only Delhi government hospital to have such a department. He dedicated his expertise for 6 years to see the department on firm footing. After this, Dr Jain was given the opportunity to drive the renal transplant programme at both the centres of Narayana Health in Delhi/NCR, as Director and Senior Consultant and both these centres presently have successfully running programmes. Dr Jain has done close to 1100 successful kidney transplants in his journey of 13 years. In addition, he has done innumerable urologic surgeries; initiated and mentored transplant programmes in almost 25 hospitals in 8 different states. Training and teaching have always been a passion and he has trained many colleagues in complex urological surgeries, laparoscopy and kidney transplant. Dr Jain is a reviewer to Indian J Urol. He is also the founder-member of Kidney transplant subsection of USI. He has 30 publications to his credit.
DNB (Genitourinary Surgery): Muljibhai Patel Urological Hospital, Nadiad MS (General Surgery): Kasturba Medical College, Manipal MBBS: Kasturba Medical College, Manipal Diploma in Renal Transplantation Science: University of Liverpool (UK) Fellowship, Renal Transplantation (Spain) Fellow of American College of Surgeons (FACS).
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.