Dr. Tarun Grover Vascular and Endovascular Surgeon in Medanta Hospital Gurgaon
Dr. Tarun Grover best Vascular and Endovascular Surgeon has been bestowed the honor of “first fellow in vascular and Endovascular surgery” accredited by the National Board of Examinations, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India. His experience as a Vascular & endovascular specialist and an expert at Vascular Ultrasound duplex imaging spans for almost over 16 years now. He has had enormous training and teaching experience in the past two decades including trainings like the awarded vascular fellow ship at St. Mary’s London, UK (Intervascular), Vascular Fellowship at Regional Vascular Centre, Porz, Cologne, Germany, The Ethicon, Cordis Endovascular Fellowship (Australia) etc. He has been faculty for the Endovascular Teaching Skills at the Ethicon Institute Cordis J & J, National live workshops sessions on Endovenous laser ablation and radio frequency ablation, Endovascular Live hybrid OR workshop, Annual VSI duplex course etc. He has been a key opinion leader on many national & international deep veins thrombosis forms & vascular global trials,an invited faculty for enumerable Indian & Global Vascular & endovascular conferences. And an active contributor for many indexed published vascular & Endovascular journals and has been engaged in many His keen areas of interest endovascular abdominal arotic aneurysm repair, Carotid angioplasty and Hybrid technique for iliac chronic thrombotic Occlusion recanalisation.
Specialization and Expertise:
Endovascular Interventions, Uterine Artery Embolization for Fibroids, Non-Fibroid Etiology
MBBS, 1994, G R Medical College, Gwalior, DNB, 1998, Academy Of General Education,Manipal
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.