Dr. Sushil Kumar Jain Laparoscopic Surgeon in Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Sushil Kumar Jain top Laparoscopic Surgeon in Delhi. Well renowned for his consistent performance par excellence with highest number of successful surgeries in his department per annum. Having acquired his qualifications and basic practicing skills in Assam, his integral north-east connect has always been an indispensable part of his life. Affectionately referred to as “Ambassador to the People of Assam”; he is one of those about whom more and more people love to write; Som P Ranchan, Punya devi are a few of such renowned writers. He is most heard by the print and electronic media in Assam for selflessly helping the patients. Advanced Training and Clinical interest areas: He was one of those who started laparoscopic surgery in our country after having received formal training in the same from Middlesex Hospital in the United Kingdom. He finished his super specialization in colorectal surgery from the world’s most prestigious St Mark’s Hospital, London in 1989-90. His experience, practice and training in the same field was further strengthened by his association with world famous colorectal surgeon Dr Pramod Kumar Jhawar as his associate surgeon at Bombay Hospital Institute of Medical Sciences; Mumbai. Working in Apollo Hospitals since last Assignment.
Professional Memberships And Certifications
Joint Secretary : Association of Daycare Surgeons’ of India. World Association of Hepato-pancreato Biliary Surgery. Association of Surgeons of India. Association of Colorectal Surgeons of India. Indian Society of Gastroenterology. Association of Surgeons of Assam- LIFE MEMBER. Fellow, Royal Society of Health, London. Association of Minimal Access Surgeons of India (FOUNDER MEMBER). Hernia Society of India- LIFE MEMBER. Asia Pacific Hernia Society (APHS-CM-0372). Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endosurgeons- LIFE MEMBER (IAGES-1461).
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.