Dr. Sumit Goyal Neuro Intervention Surgeon in Venkateshwar Hospital New Delhi | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Sumit Goyal top Neuro Intervention Surgeon in Delhi. Dr. Sumit Goyal has done his MBBS from B.J Medical College, Pune and DNB in Neurosurgery from the prestigious Sir Ganga Ram Hospital. He has done Fellowship in Interventional Neuroradiology from Foundation Rothschild Hospital, Paris. Dr. Goyal has expertise in Vascular & Endovascular Neurosurgery, Micro Neurosurgery for Brain and Spinal Disorders i.e Brain Tumor, Spine Tumor, Brain Hemorrhage, MVD & other Neurosurgical disorders. His command in Neuro-intervention, Cerebrovascular Surgery, Brain Tumor Surgery, Key Hole Brain Surgery & Spine Surgery, has earned him patients' goodwill and trust. He is a member of Neurological Surgeons’ Society of India, Neurological Society of India, Delhi Spine Society, Society of Therapeutic Neuro-interventions (STNI), Society of Neuro Vascular Interventions (SNVI). He has various scientific publications to his credit and is an invited faculty at various national and international forums.
He brings with him more than 15 years of experience in the field of Neurosurgery & Neuro Intervention: Head Neuro-intervention & Principal Consultant Neurosurgery at Vimhans Nayati Super Speciality Hospital. Senior Consultant, Department of Neurosurgery and Neuro-intervention at PSRI Hospital, New Delhi. Associate Consultant, Department of Neurosurgery Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi. Assistant Professor at Ganga Ram Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research (GRIPMER).
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.