Dr. Shalini Gupta Gynaecological Oncologist in C.K Birla Hospital New Delhi
Dr. Shalini Gupta is a leading & top obstetrician and gynaecologist in Delhi NCR region with over 26 years of experience. She completed her post-graduation in Obstetrics & Gynaecology from the reputed Safdarjung Hospital, Delhi. Dr Gupta completed her course in fetal medicine & high-risk pregnancy from the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, UK.
Areas of interest
High-risk pregnancy. Infertility treatment. Minimally invasive gynaecological surgeries. Gynae-oncology. Uro-gynaecology. Adolescent health.
Education and training
MBBS from Lady Hardinge Medical College, Delhi. MD in Obstetrics & Gynaecology from Safdarjung Hospital, Delhi. Fellowship in High-risk Obstetrics & Perinatal Medicine from KK Women’s & Children’s Hospital, Singapore. Fetal Medicine & High-risk Pregnancy Course from Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, UK. Fellowship in Gynaecological Minimal Invasive Surgery from UKSH, Germany.
A postgraduate from the reputed Safdarjung Hospital (Delhi), Dr Shalini Gupta brings with her an experience of more than 26 years and has worked with some of the premier institutes in Delhi including Max Healthcare and Fortis Healthcare.
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.