Dr. Selvakumar Naganathan Liver Transplant Surgeon in Apollo Hospitals Greams Road, Chennai
Dr. Selvakumar Naganathan top Liver Transplant Surgeon in Chennai. Has vast experience in living donor liver transplantations and HPB surgeries. Has good saftey record.
MS , DNB GI Surgery MNAMS, ECFMG
Speciality And Areas Of Interest
Living donor liver transplantations. Laprascopic liver surgeries. Choilangiocarcinoma and liver cancer surgeries.
5 Yrs in Indraprasta Apollo Hospital. 3 Years in Max Saket Hospital. 1 year in MGM healthcare. Presently in Apollo.
Awards And Achievements
He was awarded as best fellow of his batch. Became the senior consultant in the unit in a short span of time. During his tenure with Prof Subash Gupta he performed more than 500 recipient hepatectomies ,300 donor hepatectomies all forms of complex HPB surgeries. Also mentored numerous fellows and nurses.
Professional Memberships And Certifications
IASG. ASI. LTSI. ILTS
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.