Dr. Sathyaki P Nambala Cardiac Surgeon in Apollo Hospitals Bannerghatta, Bangalore | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr Sathyaki Nambala is a top & leading heart, lung and vascular surgeon in the country. He is a Senior Consultant & Chief of Cardiac Surgery at Apollo hospitals, Bangalore. Dr Nambala holds a record of conducting more than 8000 open heart procedures and at least 2000 minimally invasive surgeries. Dr. Nambala has played a key role in the establishment of full fledged minimally invasive activities in Southern India.
MS, DNB(Gen Surgery), MCh (CTVS)
Dr. Sathyaki Nambala is one of the leading authorities in the Country in the treatment of heart, lung and vascular surgery. He has vast experience in this field and is with the Apollo Group of Hospitals, Bangalore since four years. Experience and Expertise Dr. Nambala served as a Senior Fellow in Cardiac surgery at the Harvard Medical School affiliated Brigham and Women’s hospital, Boston, USA which is consistently ranked among the top 5 hospitals in the US and has the largest series in minimally invasive cardiac surgery. Dr Nambala also trained as a Fellow at the Toronto General Hospital’s The Peter Munk Cardiac Centre in Canada well known for it’s expertise in complex aortic valve and aneurysm surgery. He has significant experience in complex valve repairs and is well known for his skills in complicated cardiac operations. He has gained recognition for performing complicated heart valve replacements /repairs via a keyhole also termed Totally Endoscopic Heart Surgery. He also has significant expertise in pediatric cardiac surgery from his tenure at the renowned Sri Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences. Asia’s first minimal invasive cardiac keyhole surgeon
Awards And Achievements
Major Accomplishments He has the unique distinction of having performed Asia’s first totally endoscopic cardiac keyhole surgery. Dr. Nambala’s expertise among many include Aortic aneurysm surgery, Aortic valve repair, complex aortic root surgery, minimally invasive valve and CABG surgery, Heart failure surgery including artificial heart (Assist Devices) and heart transplant to name a few. He is experienced in redo surgery as well.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.