Dr. Sanjeev Kumar Sharma Haemato Oncologist & BMT Specialist in Venkateshwar Hospital New Delhi | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Sanjeev Kumar Sharma top Haemato Oncologist & BMT Specialist in Delhi. Dr. Sanjeev Kumar Sharma has done his MBBS and MD (Medicine) from University College of Medical Sciences, Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital, New Delhi. He received Gold Medal for best Thesis in MD (Medicine). He has more than 70 publications in peer-reviewed National and International Journals and Chapters in various books. He is also the reviewer for various Journals. Dr Sharma manages all benign and malignant Haematological diseases including Anemia, Thrombocytopenia, Thalassemia, DVT, Leukaemia, Lymphoma, Myeloma and various other Blood related diseases. He has trained DNB students, Fellows and Registrars in Clinical Hematology and Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation. He has also published a book MCQs in Hematology- for DM/DNB students. Dr Sharma has done Autologous and Allogeneic Bone Marrow/Stem Cell Transplant for various diseases including Aplastic Anemia, Thalassemia, SCA, Leukaemia, MDS, Lymphoma, Myeloma, Multiple Sclerosis, etc.
He has an experience of more than 18+ years in the field of Hemato-Oncology & BMT: Senior Consultant and HOD in the Department of Hemato-Oncology and Bone Marrow Transplantation at BLK-MAX Super Specialty Hospital, New Delhi.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.